Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My New Planner

I think I am a pretty organized person, but I need help. I have to have a calendar in front of me at all times, or I am lost. Literally, walking the streets not knowing where I should be, lost. Normally, I settle for the cheapo planner that my office purchases for each employee. Except this year, budget cuts and no planner. It was a sad day. I tried using google and my iphone but it just doesn't work for me. I had seen all of the buzz about Erin Condren Life Planners, particularly the Awareness Planner. I was sold at Pink Ribbon and we donate 50% to a charity of your choice. I made an investment, and I'm in love! Not only do I have an amazing planner, and there is a nice little donation to kick start 2012 fundraising.
Check out their video too!


**Erin Condren has no idea who I am other than I ordered a planner and follow them on Facebook and Twitter. Just wanted to show support to a product that I love!**

No comments:

Post a Comment