Friday, April 12, 2013

2012 3-day Walk

How did I not update on Chicago or the Atlanta walk? Well in short....

Chicago:
My first crew experience was wonderful! New friends were made, I had the most amazing strawberry oreo custard, many many towels were folded, and I enjoyed every second talking, cheering, and helping out walkers.  

Atlanta:

New friendships were formed, new memories made, and the best petit fours in the world were discovered! More importantly $4.2 million dollars was raised in Atlanta the fight against breast cancer. Where does all of this money go? Not sure I could ever say it better than Mr. Furr, a great 3-day walker. Thank you Jay for putting it all out there!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos and the passion for what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post! I am really appreciated your afford! Thanks for your sharing! I love your blog very much. I am sure I will tell all of my friend to follow your blog!

    I would also like to invite you to visit my blog at http://1newbornbabyclothing.blogspot.com/ and share all the baby thing with you! Thanks a lot.


    http://www.1newbornbabyclothing.com/

    ReplyDelete