Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Anniversaries

Today, September 20th is Mike and I's 3rd wedding Anniversary! Its amazing how time flies, as it seems like we should only be celebrating our first anniversary! 

Today is a happy day for us, and a day to celebrate! However, there is another anniversary I look forward to celebrating soon, which is the end of cancer. Last week, I was asked if I would participate in the Opening Ceremonies of the Atlanta 3-Day next month and carry a Future Flag! The flag I was asked to carry is Anniversaries! This flag symbolizes future anniversaries in the world without breast cancer and our determination that there will be a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime. If I was asked to carry any flag, I would have accepted it without hesitation, but I don't think I could have been chosen for a more perfect one. Look for me this year, because I'll be on stage proudly carrying the Anniversary flag!

2010 Opening Ceremonies


No comments:

Post a Comment