Monday, August 29, 2011

53 days

I am really not sure how we got here, but we are 53 days away from the Atlanta 3-Day! How exciting! When I first started this blog, I made a list of topics that I wanted to write about. I've managed to write about a few of those topics, and I've had a little help along the way from Erin & Amy; but somehow this summer has slipped away from me. But, I plan to make the most of my 3-Day wisdom in the next 52 days!

The Highlights:
Importance of a proper Shoe Fitting
Hydration & Socks
Bridget: A Journey you should know about 
The Garmin, How far have I walked?


For the Future:
Why you need duct tape
You know your a 3-Day'er if...
Being Prepared for Camp
Punching it Out-Attack those Hills!
3-Day Men
The Night Before 
Walker Stalkers, part 2
Making the world a little smaller, the 3-Day way!
Thank You



Finally, as we are all waiting for our route information to be posted, (September 2nd!!)  one address that has been posted in news letters, is where to send mail to the Atlanta 3-Day participants. 


3-Day for the Cure Post Office
ATTN: INSERT NAME OF PARTICIPANT
12195 Highway 92
Suite 114-36
Woodstock, GA 30188


No comments:

Post a Comment